I used to think having fun was a luxury I could not afford. After all, a lawyer’s preferred career path was to spend three years and more than $100,000 to go to an Ivy...
- Abdi Shayesteh
- Alan Himmelstein
- Brian Reinthaler
- Bridget Foley
- WEBINAR: Legal Ethics in the Technology Age: Exploring a Lawyer’s Duty of Technological Competence
- RELEASE: AltaClaro Appoints Julie Ryan as Head of Experiential Learning
- Ascension Story Preview: Professor, Law Firm Partner and Author, Julie Ryan
- Webinar Host Profile: Jim Walker (Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP)
- Social Media and the New York Rules of Professional Conduct: Is LinkedIn Attorney Advertising?
- Patrick Downes
- Philip Colbran
- Shannon McDeez