I have been obsessed lately with the idea that initiating action, however small, can reliably produce surprisingly substantial, positive results. In his tragic masterpiece, Faust, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe captures this truth as elegantly as...
- Abdi Shayesteh
- Alan Himmelstein
- Brian Reinthaler
- Bridget Foley
- WEBINAR: Legal Ethics in the Technology Age: Exploring a Lawyer’s Duty of Technological Competence
- RELEASE: AltaClaro Appoints Julie Ryan as Head of Experiential Learning
- Ascension Story Preview: Professor, Law Firm Partner and Author, Julie Ryan
- Webinar Host Profile: Jim Walker (Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP)
- Social Media and the New York Rules of Professional Conduct: Is LinkedIn Attorney Advertising?
- Patrick Downes
- Philip Colbran
- Shannon McDeez