Taking time to focus on mindfulness, especially in an already packed day, may seem unrealistic, ludicrous even. But anyone can find five minutes at some point to take a breather and get centered (one...
- Abdi Shayesteh
- Alan Himmelstein
- Brian Reinthaler
- Bridget Foley
- WEBINAR: Legal Ethics in the Technology Age: Exploring a Lawyer’s Duty of Technological Competence
- RELEASE: AltaClaro Appoints Julie Ryan as Head of Experiential Learning
- Ascension Story Preview: Professor, Law Firm Partner and Author, Julie Ryan
- Webinar Host Profile: Jim Walker (Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP)
- Social Media and the New York Rules of Professional Conduct: Is LinkedIn Attorney Advertising?
- Patrick Downes
- Philip Colbran
- Shannon McDeez